Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs, CUV's and vans. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the vehicle's safe load-carrying capacity, stability, ride quality and brake effectiveness. Firestone Ride-Rite air helper springs provide load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads. They enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. The system features individual inflation valves that allow for separate side-to-side or front-to-rear adjustment, which helps keep the vehicle level when carrying off-center loads and maintains ride quality under differing load conditions. Most Ride-Rite kits are no-drill systems, designed to use the vehicle's factory holes and mount between its frame and suspension. All the components are included in the kit for an easy installation that typically takes 1 to 2 hours. Kits come with a two-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in the USA
- Eliminates bottoming out, improves ride quality in loaded conditions by returning your vehichle back to factory ride height
- No Drill Installation - This kit uses existing holes in the frame to mount the upper and lower brackets. Modification of the frame or factory suspension is required. Installing this kit does not void the factory warranty
- Compatible with In-bed Hitches
- Rated up to 5,000 lbs. of carry capacity
- Manual Fill - Compressor Not Included
- 5 psi minimum air pressure recommend for unloaded conditions
- 100 psi maximum for loaded conditions
- Installs in 1-2 hours
- Lift spacers sold separately - lifted applications may require a lift spacer.
Emissions : Not Legal For C.A.R.B. - This part is not legal for sale or use in C.A.R.B. restricted areas
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 9.75 x 10 x 22 inches